How to use?

Feb 6, 2008 at 6:14 PM
ok i'm having some problems...i have added the 7zsharp.dll to my project and when i use the code CompressionEngine.Current.Encoder.EncodeFromDirectory(@"C:\test",@"C:\test.zip"); i get this exception:

Exception System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception was thrown in debuggee:
The system cannot find the path specified

StartWithCreateProcess()
Start()
Start()
Start()
StartAndWaitForExit()

what i'm i doing wrong?or what am i missing in my project...pls hlp....
Jul 30, 2008 at 8:34 AM
Make sure you have 7z installed and is in the default path, normally c:\program files\7-zip
Nov 13, 2008 at 10:08 AM
I think this really should be mentioned on the home page.
Apr 6, 2010 at 12:21 AM
sedi wrote:
Make sure you have 7z installed and is in the default path, normally c:\program files\7-zip

Unless it's on a 64 bit box, then you have to have the 32 bit version installed in c:\program files (x86).

I second the comment about this needing to be mentioned on the home page.

Jul 12, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Is it possible to specify an extension? 

CompressionEngine.Current.Encoder.EncodeFromDirectory(@"C:\test\*.csv",@"C:\test.zip");

Jul 12, 2012 at 11:13 AM

CompressionEngine.Current.Encoder.EncodeFromDirectory(@"C:\test\*.csv",@"C:\test.zip");

Coordinator
Jul 12, 2012 at 4:33 PM
Sorry but I no longer work on this project (running Linux now).

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 3:13 AM, adammendoza <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (7zsharp@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email 7zsharp@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com